Use this plugin to make sure Google can crawl all the main pages of your site and index them. By building a complete Sitemap, this plugin helps Google recognize the structure of your store.
You also give Google and other search engines useful information about when to update your site's pages, images, and languages using the Sitemap XML plugin.
Why is this plugin useful?
• Complies with the latest version of the Sitemap protocol
• Help improve SEO site
• Fix faults of default sitemap
Sitemap XML – Features
- Create a complete listing of all store pages and blog posts
- Specify links per language. If your store is multilingual, just enable the following option:
SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled
If the site is multilingual and the above option is enabled, the sitemap will add all the different URLs of a page to sitemap items.
- Added photo information of each item
- Categorizing sitemap
- Add URL record to sitemap page – If the plugin adds pages to the store, you can add them to sitemap with this feature, or if the list of these pages was available on a separate sitemap, you could add the sitemap address to the list.
How to use
After installing the plugin, go to "Plugins -> sitemap XML" in the admin panel.
In the Configuration section, you specify the paging size of products sitemap.
You can also add URLs manually in the “custom sitemap” section.